Just one of life’s little pleasures!
Looks like G&T, tastes like G&T but it’s guilty free! A spicy and dry non-alcoholic G&T made with the basic ingredients of our LAB dance Gin. Due to the lack of alcohol the quantities of our botanicals are
- 0,7 g angelica root
- 0,7 g burdock root
- 8 g juniper berries
- 0,7 g orange peel
- 0,3 g camomile
- 3,1 g coriander
- 4 pc cardamom
- 0,1 g cubebe
- 0,1 g paradise seed
- 500 ml filtered / bottled water
1. Cut the V60 filter up to the estimated height of the ingredients.
2. Crush all the juniper berries with your fingers and put them on the bottom of the filter.
3. Crush the coriander with a mortar and put on top of the juniper.
4. Put the angelica and burdock on top.
5. Crush the Cardemom, cubebe and paradise seed in a mortar and put on top of the ingredients.
6. Slightly crush the camomile with your fingers and add them on top of the ingredients.
7. Tear the dried orange peel in small pieces with your fingers and sprinkle on top of the lemon zests.
8. Cover the ingredients with a top filter.
9. Add the water.
10. Adjust dripping speed to 1 drip per second. Allow time and gravity to do the work.
Serve and drink with tonic.
Keep maximum 2 days refrigerated in a closed recipient.