The world turns sweet with this rose gin! Enjoy the gift.
This one is a special gin with subtle flavors of roses, cucumber and fresh agrum. It is a gin for women AND for men. Love it or hate it. It will be the talk of the evening.
- 2 rose buds
- 10 gr cucumber
- 2 gr lemon zest or use dried lemon zest
- 1,1 grams orange peel
- 0,4 gram juniper berries (7 berries)
- 0,2 gram camomile
- 0,1 gram coriander
- 0,1 gram lipton blue fruit
- 500 milliliters basic quality Gin
1. Cut the V60 filter up to the estimated height of the ingredients.
2. Slightly crush the two rose buts and put them on the bottom of the filter.
3. Cut 3 fine slices of cucumber. Cut into thin strips. Put them on top of the roses.
4. Cut a lemon zest. Cut into thin strips. Put them top of on the cucumber.
5. Tear the dried orange peel in small pieces with your fingers and sprinkle on top of the lemon zests.
6. Slightly crush the camomile with your fingers and add them on top of the ingredients.
7. Add a pinch of Lipton blue fruit.
8. Slightly crush the coriander in a mortar. Put on top of the ingredients.
9. Slightly crush the juniper berries with your fingers and add them on top of the ingredients.
10 Cover the ingredients with a top filter
11. Add Bankes London Dry Gin in the dripper. Or choose another basic quality gin.
12. Adjust dripping speed to 1 drip per second.
13. Allow time and gravity to do the work.