Unexpected kisses are the best!
What a fruity refreshment this is! Mix this flavoured water with tonic and you’ll get an alcohol free twist of the Raspberry G&T. You’ll get the best of both worlds: the taste of G&T and the advantages of alcohol free drinks.
- 16 g raspberries (5 pieces)
- 0,3 g camomile
- 0,1 g lemon zest or use dried lemon zest
- 0,3 g orange peel
- 0,3 g rose petals
- 3,1 g coriander
- 0,2 g hibiscus
- 0,1 g elderflower
- 2 pc cardamom
- 0,4 g juniper berries
- 0,4 g burdock root
- 0,4 g angelica root
- 500 ml of bottled water
1. Cut the V60 filter up to the estimated height of the ingredients.
2. Slice the raspberries into pieces and carefully put them into the filter. Don’t press.
3. Crush the junipers with your fingers and put them on top, together with the angelica en burdock
4. Slightly crush the coriander, camomile cardamom, hibiscus, elderflower and rose leafs in a mortar.
5. Remove the cardamom shells and add the crushed botanicals on top of the ingredients.
6. Tear the dried orange peel in small pieces with your fingers and sprinkle on top.
7. Cut the lemon zest in small strips and put them on top.
8. Cover the ingredients with a top filter
9. Add the water
10. Adjust dripping speed to 1 drip per second. Allow time and gravity to do the work.