There is sweetness in this bitter love.
If you like the soft bitter taste of pink grapefruit and fresh agrum. This is your gin! Soft and sweet hints of grapefruit and vanilla in the nose. A very fruity and soft gin with a fresh aftertouch.
- 14 g grapefruit (or less)
- 0,2 g juniper berries (4 berries)
- 0,1 g vanilla powder (or use vanilla pod)
- 0,7 g dried orange peel
- 0,1 g Liquorice
- 0,2 g pink pepper
- 2 pc cardamom
- 0,2 g coriander
- 500 ml basic quality Gin
1. Cut the V60 filter up to the estimated height of the ingredients.
2. Split the pulp of the grapefruit from the peel. Cut in cubes. Add to the filter
4. Slightly crush the coriander, cardamom and pink pepper in a mortar.
3. Add a pinch of vanilla powder and liquorice.
5. Add the botanicals on top of the grapefruit.
6. Slightly crush the juniper berries with your fingers and add them on top of the ingredients.
7. Tear the dried orange peel in small pieces with your fingers and sprinkle on top of the lemon zests.
8. Cover the ingredients with a top filter
9. Add the basic Gin and adjust dripping speed to 1 drip per second.
110. Allow time and gravity to do the work.