After this pear gin with cinnamon cookie-like flavor, you will love Autumn even more. It will bring you back to your child hood. Slightly sweet with spiced flavors of cinnamon and vanilla. A gin that not only can be served as aperitif, but also as a drink after diner.
You will surprise your friends with this creation.
- 60 grams pear (Doyenne pear, soft and sweet)
- 0,1 gram licorice
- 1 sniff Vanilla powder
- 0,1 gr cinnamon
- 1 clove
- 1 gram orange peel
- 500 ml basic quality Gin
1. Cut the pear in small cubes.
2. Remove the inside from the vanilla pod and mix with the pear cubes or add vanilla powder.
3. Add a pinch of cinnamon and licorice
4. Mix with the cubes.
5. Cut the V60 filter up to the estimated height of the ingredients.
6. Add 1 clove on the bottom.
7. Add the flavored pear cubes.
8. Tear the orange peel in small pieces and put them on top.
9. Cover the ingredients with a top filter.
10. Add Bankes London Dry Gin in the dripper. Or choose another basic quality gin.
11. Adjust dripping speed to 1 drip per second.
12. Allow time and gravity to do the work.